12 września 2018
For our Client we are currently looking for:
Cash Management Specialist
nr ref: Dor/1/09/2018/MD
- Managing incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis.
- Updating accounting database for daily financial transactions.
- Performing weekly, urgent and ad-hoc payments.
- Allocating transfers and payment receipts (including direct debits and standing orders).
- Following standard procedures to improve efficiency in funds transfers, cash disbursements, month-end account closing activities, and inter-departmental reporting.
- Liaising with banks to address any account issues and queries.
- Active cooperation with internal and external auditors.
- Preparing cash flow forecast and analyzing cash position.
- Resolving any issues related to foreign currency exchange.
- Developing financial reports to assist management in making appropriate decisions regarding debts and foreign exchange plans.
- Taking a part in transition of cash management activities.
- Higher education (preferably Finance/Accounting/Economy).
- Experience in financial / accounting area.
- Experience in Cash Management/Treasury departments would be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel).
- Knowledge or experience of Business Objects or Oracle would be a plus.
The Client offers
- Challenging work with multinational environment with a dynamic team.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth.
- Contract of employment by People (with possibility of employment by Client after first contract).
- Flexible working hours (possibility to start work from 8:00 to 9:30 AM).
ContactPlease apply via 'Aplikuj' button.
12 września 2018