5 lipca 2018
For our Client, a well-known international organization from the insurance area, we are searching for a qualified and experienced:
EMEA IT Risk and Security Ekspert
nr ref. Ana/19/06/2018/ET
- Oversight and execution of EMEA Information Risk & Security Program within the country.
- Supporting ITRS activities across the EMEA Region.
- Ensuring that IT security practices are integrated into the organization’s strategic and operational planning processes.
- Supporting Global ITRS Programs and implementing Global ITRS Projects in country.
- Supporting the promotion of global, regional, country IT security awareness, training, and communications.
- Participating in the formation, execution, and maturation of regional/country ITRS strategy, and plans, and set or influence priority.
- Reviewing region/country risk findings.
- Recommending mitigation strategies (e.g., IT processes, security tools, etc.) in conjunction with local IT.
- Maintaining region/country ISO scorecard and reporting.
- Providing dashboard reporting on key IT security metrics to CISO and region/country heads.
- Previous experience at work in IT Risk & Security area.
- Previous experience at control reviews, IT audits - desirable.
- Already gained security certifications.
- Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT best practices.
- Good understanding of relevant ISO standards.
- Experience at implementing GDPR IT controls framework – nice to have.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate with partners from different levels of organizations and with various cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to work as a part of a bigger team with different objectives.
- Fluency in English.
The Client offers
- EMEA Region exposure.
- Ability to closely cooperate with international experts in the field.
- Job contract with the attractive benefit package.
ContactPlease apply via 'Aplikuj' button.
5 lipca 2018