4 stycznia 2018
For our client an international corporation, a leader in their sector we are searching for a qualified and experienced:
HR Services and Resolution Specialist with German
nr ref. HR/7/01/2018/KC
- Delivering HR services support within employee life cycle, in accordance with accepted standards, ensuring compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintenance of HR data record standards such as job status, job codes, time entry codes, job titles, pay role, etc.
- Processing and monitoring data changes.
- Processing standard employee data entry transactions such new hire processing, job data changes and employee status changes.
- Responding to queries of employees and candidates.
- Consulting recruiters and hiring managers regarding accuracy of global HR data.
- Updating procedures when necessary to achieve optimal operational efficiency.
- Striving for improvement/optimization of processes within realm of responsibility.
- Building partnerships with peers, HR Business Partners and customers.
- Prompt realization of all the above tasks and others that are commissioned by a team lead/supervisor and stemming from job objectives realization and/or company’s business objectives.
- Initiating activities that lead to a constant improvement of the ways of job objectives’ realization after discussing them with team lead/supervisor.
- Experience in Shared Services Center.
- Experience in recruitment.
- High proficiency in English and German.
- Higher education.
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of systems and technology that support recruiting and workforce administration.
- Analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Proactive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and organize time efficiently by prioritizing work and concentrating on key tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other BT tools used in the company needed to fulfill responsibilities at this position.
- Focus on results.
The Client offers
- A contract of employment.
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
- Attractive salary.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
ContactPlease apply via 'Aplikuj' button.
4 stycznia 2018