6 listopada 2017
For our Client we are looking for:
nr ref. Adm/1/09/2017/NW
- Management of 1nd Line Support for Incident Management, ensuring tickets are responded to and resolved within agreed Business SLAs and escalated to 2nd/3rd Line where applicable.
- Investigate and diagnoses problems, collects IT usage stats, makes recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration.
- Responsible for Access Management requests and Service Requests.
- Undertake deployment activities for changes into the Pre-Production and Production environment, according to Deployment instructions provided.
- Conduct a daily IT checklist for each individual site in order to proactively prevent regular or common faults.
- Perform routine monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date for the IT Service including the creation, administration and tracking of policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide support to the Service Delivery Managers to ensure agreed Business SLAs and KPIs are met for IT Services.
- Maintain the IT Asset Management System ensuring that all assets are recorded and updated/removed when required.
- Maintain the IT Configuration Management System ensuring that all configuration items are recorded and updated/removed when required.
- Responsible for other system administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of the IT Service.
- Provide support for users, answering technical queries and assisting users where required.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports to Service Delivery Managers as well as to oversee automated reporting systems.
- Working collaboratively with suppliers where required to resolve support issues.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise.
- Increase efficiencies, technical ability and interpersonal skills.
- Support IT projects.
- On call support where applicable.
- Experience as an SalesForce and IT administrator role
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Experienced in administration of CRM cloud solutions
- ITIL qualified to “Foundation” level or equivalent
- Experienced in IT Service Delivery tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of IT Service Delivery tools and techniques.
- Understanding of architecture/principles of CRM cloud platforms.
- Software development cycles and approaches.
- Service management best practices and standards.
- Knowledge of deployment automation tools and techniques.
- Strong influencing and relationship management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong internal stakeholder and external supplier management expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced at working in multi-vendor situations
- Communicative English
- Previous experience in an IT Administrator role
- Administration of CRM cloud solutions
The Client offers
- Emloyment contract.
- Life’s insurance.
- Working with the newset technology.
KontaktPlease apply via 'Aplikuj' button.
6 listopada 2017